Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogger's Knol released

The tag line for Knol is a "unit of knowledge" and thats how Blogger.com released it today.

It's a drive to make blogs authoritive with the authors providing their true name and details.

Presumably, also to invite more reasoned comments.

I posted my last blog entry there and just to see how the interface looks, it's a 15 second peak.

Does that mean I'm not going to migrate to Wordpress which I have had humming on my desktop for the last few weeks.

We'll see

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Not sure you haven't migrated to wordpress mate - it is far more flexible in what can be done with it. Plugins galore - I drive both my own sites and those of several clients. They love the backend admin interface of the WP2.6.

Cheers,

Cliff Etzel - Solo Video Journalist
bluprojekt | solovj.com