Saturday, August 23, 2008

Raging seas and ideas


Spent a couple of days in Cornwall. Sheer Bliss!

This picture here is one of Cornwall's secluded rocky beaches, where at 6pm high tide envelopes the beach and everyone beats a hasty retreat in land.

For many years after having lived in Falmouth, I'd drive along the A-roads; window down, with no music, just driving and admiring.

So this brought back memories. This time, also I bought my super 8 mm camera. I usually associate my A1 sony with work, but my Nizo super 8 is such a joy to work.

I have since found a shop in London where I can buy cartridges and have them developed.

I found a cornfield and as the sun set with that golden yellow hue shot of two cartridges.

Each one is 3 minutes so you've really got to know what you're filming.

Anyhow I'll get the film back in a fortnight and see what I can do with it.

No comments: